How to Turn Off the Microphone in Windows 10
If you want to enable or disable one or more mics, you can use these steps:
- Open Settings.
- Click on System.
- Click on Sound.
- Under the “Input” section, click the Manage sound devices option.
- Under the “Input” section, select the microphone.
- Click the Disable button. …
- Repeat steps No.
How do I turn off the microphone on my computer?
Disable your microphone on your Windows PC
- Click the Start menu and open the Settings.
- Click Privacy (the one with the lock icon).
- On the left-hand sidebar, scroll down and click on Microphone.
- Under Microphone access for this device, if it’s on, click Change.
- A toggle will appear. Click it to disable the Microphone.