how to tag files in windows 10
How to Tag Files to Tidy up Your Windows 10 Files
- Open File Explorer.
- Click Downloads. …
- Right-click the file you’d like to tag and choose Properties.
- Switch over to the Details tab.
- At the bottom of the Description heading, you’ll see Tags. …
- Add a descriptive tag or two (you can add as many as you’d like).
How do I tag multiple files in Windows 10?
How to add Tags to Multiple Files
- Using CTRL key, select multiple files within the same directory.
- Right click > Properties > Details tab.
- Add your tags just like above, and then click OK.
- All those tags will be applied to those files.