How to Run Program as Administrator In Windows 10
How to always run an app elevated on Windows 10
- Open Start.
- Search for the app that you want to run elevated.
- Right-click the top result, and select Open file location. …
- Right-click the app shortcut and select Properties.
- Click on the Shortcut tab.
- Click the Advanced button.
- Check the Run as administrator option.
How do I run a program as administrator?
Permanently run a program as an administrator
- Navigate to the program folder of the program you want to run. …
- Right-click the program icon (the .exe file).
- Choose Properties.
- On the Compatibility tab, select the Run This Program As An Administrator option.
- Click OK.
- If you see a User Account Control prompt, accept it.