How to return to the Normal desktop and get rid of Tiles in Windows 10
- Click or tap the Start button.
- Open the Settings application.
- Click or tap on “System”
- In the pane on the left of the screen scroll all the way to the bottom until you see “Tablet Mode”
- Ensure the toggle is set to off to your preference.
How do I go back to classic desktop on Windows 10?
Click on the Start button and search for classic shell. Open the topmost result of your search. Select the Start menu view between Classic, Classic with two columns and Windows 7 style. Hit the OK button.
How do I get my desktop screen back to normal?
How to get my screen back to normal?
- Click on the Action Center icon present on the right hand corner of the taskbar located on the left side of the Date & time display.
- Click on Tablet Mode option from the window.
- Close the window and check if the changes is effective.