How to Fix Driver Power State Failure BSOD Error in Windows 10
It makes sense to update both while you’re here.
- Navigate to Control Panel, Hardware and Sound and Device Manager.
- Select your Network adapter and/or Display adapter.
- Right click, select ‘Update Driver Software and Search automatically…’.
- Reboot your computer and retest.
How do I fix the blue screen stop code driver power state failure?
How can I fix Driver Power State Failure?
- Enter Safe Mode and remove recently installed drivers.
- Update your drivers.
- Perform an SFC scan.
- Change your Power Settings.
- Change your Power Plan Settings.
- Disable or remove your antivirus software.
- Revert your graphics card drivers to the older version.