How to Fix Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Has Stopped Working
- Uninstall Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, run this cleaning tool Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool – Adobe Labs.
- Restart your computer.
- Install Adobe Acrobat Reader DC using this link Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions.
How do I reset Adobe Acrobat Reader DC?
Restore all preferences and default settings
- (Windows) Start InCopy, and then press Shift+Ctrl+Alt. Click Yes when asked if you want to delete the preference files.
- (Mac OS) While pressing Shift+Option+Command+Control, start InCopy. Click Yes when asked if you want to delete the preference files.
How do I fix Adobe Rdrcef has stopped working?
You can sometimes resolve the error by uninstalling and reinstalling Acrobat.
- Uninstall Acrobat/Acrobat Reader from your computer: Open the Run command dialog by pressing the Windows key and the R key. …
- Reinstall the latest version of Acrobat/Acrobat Reader on your computer:
Do I have Adobe Reader on my computer?
To find out if you have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, follow these steps: Click the Start button on your taskbar (usually found in the bottom left of the computer screen). Select All Programs from the pop-up menu. Verify that there is a folder called Adobe Acrobat listed.