How to Delete your Chrome browsing history
Clear your history
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click History. History.
- On the left, click Clear browsing data. …
- From the drop-down menu, select how much history you want to delete. …
- Check the boxes for the info you want Chrome to clear, including “browsing history.” …
- Click Clear data.
Why can’t I delete my history on Google Chrome?
Data such as the browser cache, cookies, or downloaded files fall into the category. Chrome users may load chrome://settings/clearBrowserData, use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl-Shift-Del, or select Menu (three-dot icon) > More Tools > Clear browsing data to access the menu.
Can you permanently delete Browsing history?
Tap Clear browsing data. Next to ‘Time range’, select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, tap All time.