how to delete Microsoft account in windows 10
To remove a Microsoft account from your Windows 10 PC:
- Click the Start button, and then click Settings.
- Click Accounts, scroll down, and then click the Microsoft account you would like to delete.
- Click Remove, and then click Yes.
How do I remove Microsoft account from Windows 10?
Remove a Work or School Account from Windows 10 Computer
- Click Start then Settings.
- Click Accounts on the Settings window.
- Click the Access Work or School tab.
- Select the account you wish to remove and click Disconnect.
- Confirm you want to remove the account.