how to delete applications on windows 10
- In the search box on the taskbar, type Control Panel and select it from the results.
- Select Programs > Programs and Features.
- Press and hold (or right-click) on the program you want to remove and select Uninstall or Uninstall/Change. Then follow the directions on the screen.
How do I completely remove an app from Windows 10?
How to uninstall a program on Windows 10
- Start Settings from the Start menu.
- Click “Apps.” …
- In the pane on the left, click “Apps & features.” …
- In the Apps & features pane on the right, find a program you want to uninstall and click on it. …
- Windows will uninstall the program, deleting all of its files and data.