how to create undeletable folder in windows 10
Using CMD to Create Undeletable Folder in Windows 10
- Open the Command Prompt as administrator.
- At the Command Prompt, enter the drive name like D: or E: where you wish to create the undeletable folder and press Enter.
- Next, type “md con\” command to create a folder with a reserved name “con” and press Enter.
How do I make a folder not Deletable in Windows?
Method 1: Changing the Permission of the Folder/File
- Right-click on the File/Folder that you want to change permission for and choose the Properties option. …
- Select the Security tab and click the Edit button. …
- You can select each group that is available in the list and choose Deny Full Control box for every group.