How to Change Mouse Cursor on Windows 10
The steps are as follows:
- Step 1: Type mouse in the Search box, then select Change your mouse settings.
- Step 2: In the Mouse part, click Additional mouse options.
- Step 3: Navigate to the Pointers tab and click it, then click down arrow and choose a scheme from the list and click OK.
To change the mouse pointer (cursor) image:
- In Windows, search for and open Change how the mouse pointer looks.
- In the Mouse Properties window, click the Pointers tab. To choose a new pointer image: In the Customize box, click the pointer function (such as Normal Select), and click Browse. …
- Click OK to save your changes.