how to auto delete downloads on windows 10
How to cleanup the Downloads folder automatically
- Open Settings.
- Click on System.
- Click on Storage.
- Turn on the Storage sense toggle switch if it’s not already enabled.
- Click on the Change how we free up space link. …
- Turn on the Delete files in my Downloads folder that haven’t changed for over 30 days toggle switch.
How do I automatically delete downloads on my computer?
How to Auto-Delete Old Files in the Downloads Folder
- Go to Settings > System > Storage.
- Toggle on the Storage Sense feature.
- Click Change how we free up space.
- Check Delete files in my Downloads folder that haven’t changed for over 30 days and Delete temporary files that my apps aren’t using.